Rules and Regulations
Please read the information below carefully and ensure that you meet all entry requirements and can commit to all the rules of the pageant.
- Contestants must remain in the USA during competition.
- Contestants must be native born or direct lineage from all African countries.
- Contestants must have a humanitarian platform and realistic project to uplift the community in need.
- Contestants must be able to raise funds for the Abofrem Area Foundation as part of the competition requirements.
- No pageant experience is required.
- You must be between 18 -28 years old at the time of application. competition.
- Contestants must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- Employees, officers, directors and agents of Abofrem Area Foundation and/or of any of their respective licensees, assigns, parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible to be contestants in the Abofrem Area Foundation nor participate in this application process.
- You must submit a $100 non-refundable fee with the application. All fees must be paid through PayPal.
- You must provide proof of age; i.e., copy of driver’s license, birth certificate or U.S. passport.
- You must provide two non-returnable professional photos with a white background; of at least 300 DPI: one full length and one head shot.
- You must be willing to travel at your own expense to the preliminaries and national competition, wherever said pageant is held within the continental United States.
- To be considered you must complete and return all required application items before or by application deadline June 30, 2021.
- You must provide a brief personal biography no longer than 200 words.