Rules and Regulations
Please read the information below carefully and ensure that you meet all entry requirements and can commit to all the rules of the pageant.
- No prior pageant experience is required.
- Contestants must be native-born African or of direct African lineage. All African countries will be included.
- Contestants must submit a $200 non-refundable fee with the application. All fees must be paid through PayPal.
- Contestants must be between 18-35 years old at the time of application.
- Contestants must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- Contestants must be single (never married) and child-free.
- Contestants must be willing to travel at own expense to the preliminaries and national competition, wherever said pageant is held within the continental United States.
- Contestants must remain in the USA during the competition.
- Contestants must also be able to travel outside the USA (if selected as one of the three pageant finalists).
- Contestants must provide a valid ID/Proof of Age; i.e., copy of driver’s license, birth certificate, or U.S. passport.
- Contestants must provide two non-returnable professional photos with a white background; min. resolution 300 DPI, one full-length and one head shot.
- To be considered, contestants must complete and submit all required application items before or by the application deadline.
- Contestants must provide a brief personal biography no longer than 200 words (to be posted on the website).
- Contestants will create social and humanitarian platforms to present as part of the pageant competition.
- Contestants must be able to raise funds for the Abofrem Area Foundation as part of the competition requirements.
- Employees, officers, directors, and agents of Abofrem Area Foundation and/or of any of their respective licensees, assigns, parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors, and agents are not eligible to be contestants in the African Most Beautiful USA pageant nor participate in any aspect of the same.
This is the fee to pay with Paypal to register. Register now by clicking SIGN UP